A Guide to Growing Up
This friendly book talks to teens about the subject that is constantly on their minds: Sex. Learn how to deal with crushes, controlling parents, pimples, kissing, dating, hormones, menstruation, sexual activity, condoms, contraception, pregnancy, STDs, consent, and more.
Parents, teachers, and gift givers looking for books for teens will find:
- language that speaks to teens in their own language
- information on social media and protecting yourself online
- help maintaining a positive body image and mental health
- support with feelings about sexual orientation, gender identity, and more
- The perfect book of sex education for teen girls and boys! Includes separate chapters titled Boy Stuff and Girl Stuff that describe body changes that occur during puberty, with frank and open discussions about male and female genitals, how they feel, and how they function.
- Chapters that follow discuss typical teen problems, as well as those entirely new feelings that come with sexual development and offer tips on making it through those sometimes exciting, sometimes crazy teen years.