Read Write Inc. Phonics Book Bag Books are engaging texts to support children with additional reading practice outside the classroom. The books are uniquely matched to the existing Read Write Inc. Phonics Storybooks to reinforce children’s learning of phonics at the appropriate level, helping them to make even faster progress in reading.
- Review of Story Green Words and phonic content from corresponding Read Write Inc. Storybook
- Provides practice for children learning the Set 1, 2 and 3 sounds
- Increased opportunities for reading practice, leading to faster progress
- Thematically linked to Read Write Inc. ‘Get writing’ tasks
- Comprehension activities in each book, including brand new, highly visual ‘Retell the Story’ and ‘Questions to Chat About’
- A wide range of stunning illustrations and a variety of text types, including: fiction, non-fiction, letters, diaries, fairy tales
- Supportive notes for parents and carers, including: pre-reading activities, Story Green Words, Red Words, and Vocabulary Check