- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum.
- Prepares children for the spelling aspect of the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Tests.
- Creates confident, proficient spellers.
- Uses a proven approach, underpinned by phonics, to teaching children in Years 2-6.
- Engages the whole class with an exciting online spelling world.
- Ensures a clear record of progress using the Log Books.
- Provides clear, structured support for each lesson in the Teaching Handbook.
- Practice Books provide a range of comprehensive, engaging activities.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.