- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum.
- Prepares children for the spelling aspect of the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Tests.
- Creates confident, proficient spellers.
- Uses a proven approach, underpinned by phonics, to teaching children in Years 2-6.
- Engages the whole class with an exciting online spelling world.
- Ensures a clear record of progress using the Log Books.
- Provides clear, structured support for each lesson in the Teaching Handbook.
- Practice Books provide a range of comprehensive, engaging activities.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.
The impact that Read Write Inc. has had on the children has been absolutely incredible. The standard of their work has increased beyond all recognition. – Derek Capper, Head Teacher, Anahilt Primary School, Northern Ireland
What makes this spelling programme special is the combination of partner activities and teacher-led activities. – Kelly Knowles, Class Teacher, Shakespeare Primary School, West Yorkshire