Medical Words & Phrases in Maltese is a bilingual vocabulary book in Maltese and English that teaches Maltese medical vocabulary and expressions in an easy-to-follow format. It is ideal for medical and healthcare professionals and students who need to use Maltese in their work or study to communicate with patients and colleagues. It is also useful for foreigners living in Malta to learn basic medical terminology. Each lesson contains visual and pronunciation aids as well as the English equivalent for each word. The exercises and activities cyclically teach vocabulary and phrases while sharpening speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
Medical Words & Phrases in Maltese is perfect for use in courses to teach medical Maltese and is suitable to use on your own, in groups or at school. With this book, you can:
- Enrich your medical and scientific vocabulary;
- Learn Maltese expressions related to medical contexts;
- Gain knowledge of colloquial medical terms;
- Improve your reading, writing, listening and pronunciation skills;
- Enhance your communication skills, which will help you to converse in realistic situations in a medical setting;
- Explore the Maltese culture.
Maltese Grammar Essentials in Context 2 is a bilingual grammar book in Maltese and English. It teaches Maltese grammar in an easy-to-follow format using various readings and situations commonly encountered in daily life. The exercises and activities are designed to teach language in a real-life context in a cyclical manner, while helping in vocabulary acquisition and effective comprehension and communications skills.
Maltese Grammar Essentials in Context 2 is perfect to use in a pre-intermediate course and is suitable to use on your own, in groups, or at school. With this book you can:
- Discover Maltese grammar;
- Enrich your vocabulary;
- Learn Maltese expressions, idioms, and proverbs;
- Improve your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills;
- Explore the Maltese culture and geography.
Syllabuses can be downloaded from here.
Listen to Native Maltese Speakers Reading This Series
You can purchase the MP3s for an additional cost and listen to each numbered section being read by a native speaker. For more information, please click here.