‘We’re the new superheroes’ introduces children to ten super powers showing them that just like their favourite superheroes they too are brave and bold. In what is considered to be a revolutionary way to boost self-confidence this book is a tool which cultivates an awareness of inner strengths and helps our young superheroes battle anything that comes their way.
With powerful text and richly-imagined illustrations by Emma Galea Naudi, We’re the new superheroes is the perfect way for parents, guardians, families and teachers to talk about inner strength, collaboration and the beauty of uniqueness with young children.
Jake and Emily’s enthusiasm, individuality, and abundant curiosity make them a perfect companion for young readers learning to navigate school, family, and friendships. We’re the new superheroes is:
- A simple, fun, illustrated story with a powerful message that will introduce children to the joy of reading.
- A self-help tool which will motivate children to acknowledge their inner strengths
- An essential picture book for preschool, kindergarten, first grade and second grade classrooms
- Ideal for developing vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension skills
- A great way to incorporate parent/guardian involvement into daily reading