This textbook has been written to accompany the Intermediate Level Physics Course and meets the requirements of the MATSEC Intermediate Physics Syllabus.
Its main features include:
- Clear and straightforward explanations of the main concepts UPDATED
- Easy-to-follow worked examples
- An extensive section of questions, including past paper questions from the MATSEC examinations
- Complete and detailed answers to assist individual study
- Historical background to a number of themes explored
- Full use of colour
The author has been teaching Physics at the G.F. Abela Junior College ever since the College was founded in 1995. Prior to that, he taught at Verdala Boys’ Junior Lyceum and The New Lyceum (Science) Sixth Form. M.P. Farell is also the author of Advanced Level Physics Q & A (Agenda Publications).