English Grammar in Use Third Edition is a fully updated version of the classic grammaire title.
This new edition:
- offers the same easy to use format: on each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the right-hand page there are exercises to check understanding
- is ideal for self-study. The study guide helps students identufy the most useful language points to study
- has nine completely new units, including eight new units on phrasal verbs to cover this important area more thoroyghly
- has a wealth of additional exercises for extra contrastive practice
- is in full colour.
The exciting new CD-ROM offers additional practice material covering all the language taught in the book.
The CD-Rom includes:
- hundreds of practice exercises
- practice guides for key language areas of the book
- customised tests targeting specific language areas
- audio recordings of all main exercises
- listen, repeat and record function
- built-in dictionary with full definitions of all key vocabulary
- a link to Cambridge Dictionaries online.